Laptop Price in Bangladesh 2021
Whether your job requires you to access a computer away from your desk or you're someone who likes the convenience to move around your home and access the Internet, a laptop computer is an ideal device for you. There are many options available when it comes to laptops, and you can choose the screen size, operating system, processor, and hard drive size to customize your device to meet your needs. At TechLand, you can find a wide assortment of laptops every day with the best Laptop price in be, so no matter which one you choose, you can count on saving money on your purchase.
What type of laptop should I buy?
When deciding to purchase a laptop, consider what type of laptop you need and whether you want a brand new one or a refurbished one. One initial consideration is screen size, which typically ranges between 11 and 18 inches. There are several types available; decide which platform you want, then the style of laptop.
- Apple laptops:
Apple laptops, known as MacBooks, operate the same way PC laptops work. Some of the amenities may be slightly different, but the major difference is the operating system. PC laptops typically run on Windows operating systems while MacBooks use Apple's proprietary operating systems. The screen size, hard drive space, processor speed, and other selling points are virtually similar to PC laptops, it just comes down to the look and functionality of the operating system you prefer.
- Two-in-one laptops:
These devices can either work as a laptop on one mode or as a tablet when the screen is detached from the keyboard or bent back 360 degrees in the other mode. If you want your device to be a laptop first and a tablet second, choose the kind that turns 360 degrees; if a tablet is your primary focus, then choose a detachable touchscreen device.
- Touchscreen laptops:
You don't have to have your laptop become a tablet to use touchscreen capability; some laptops feature built-in touchscreens. These work with a keyboard as well, so you have either option at your disposal.
- Ultrabooks and Chromebooks:
These are lightweight laptops on the entry-level end of laptop computing. They usually have limited battery life and storage space but otherwise operate like other laptops. They sometimes lack extra features like disc drives. Very similar to ultrabooks are Chromebooks. Like ultrabooks, Chromebooks are lightweight laptops with minimalist features. The main difference is that they run on ChromeOS instead of Windows.
- Gaming laptops:
Gaming laptops are powerful laptops that have a great deal of random-access memory, larger storage drives, faster processors, and more powerful graphics cards, making them suitable for high-end computing needs, such as the processing speeds you need when you're playing video games.
If you're looking for a new laptop or desktop computer but don't know where to start, check out our PC and laptop finder guide. You'll be able to find the laptop or tablet that best fits your needs from popular brands like HP, Acer, Lenovo, and ASUS.
What are some useful laptop accessories?
To enjoy all of the benefits your laptop has to offer, here are some useful accessories:
Hard drives, storage, and USB flash drives: If you are not within the marketplace for a replacement laptop but want to extend your disk drive or space for storing, buying a replacement laptop disk drive are often an honest solution. These can increase your disk drive space by 500GB to the maximum amount of 6TB. confirm that the replacement disk drive is compatible together with your device and have it professionally installed if necessary. a choice is to settle on a transportable disk drive, which connects to your laptop via a USB port and allows you to store up to 16TB of knowledge, whether that's movies, photos, or music.
- Batteries and A/C adapters:
Anyone who's worked with a laptop computer knows that the batteries don't always have much juice in them, especially as they age. Having a secondary or backup battery makes it possible to keep working without having to plug your laptop into an electrical socket. You can also increase your battery power with a larger battery. A/C adapters allow you to both powers your computer and recharge your battery at the same time. Buy an adapter suitable for your brand and model of laptop.
- Audio and video components:
Although laptop computers have built-in speakers, headphones typically provide higher-quality sound. However, if you prefer, there are computer speakers that you can connect to your laptop and improve the sound it delivers immensely. These are smaller than even PC audio speakers and connect through your laptop's USB ports. If your laptop doesn't have a built-in webcam, you can add one that you can attach to the top of your laptop's screen. Do you work in design or just want a bigger field of vision? Attach a monitor to your laptop for the portability of a laptop with the screen of a desktop.
- Cases and bags:
Protect your laptop when it's not in use with a laptop bag, sleeve, or case. These are designed to shield your laptop from harm from moisture and damage from falls. Some have slim profiles, while others have room for accessories like extra batteries, speakers, and power cords.
Don't forget to check out the selection of routers to get you hooked up to the Internet, printers to print out your work, and office desks so you'll have a place to work.
How to buy a gaming laptop?
Answer Look for the following specifications:
1. GPU (Graphics Card): This is the most important aspect you must check on a gaming laptop. Choose from AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics to get high- quality experience.
3. RAM: 8 GB RAM is the abecedarian and better choice for a gaming laptop. But if you aim to stream your games, or do a lot of video editing, you can go for 12 GB or 16 GB RAM.
Other types are laptops used primarily for business or travel, everyday use, for better performance and multitasking, and others.
2. Which laptop is best for gaming?
Answer These are some of the factors you should look into while buying a gaming laptop:
GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)-:choose from AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce and the connate, the CPU for assuring smooth performance- choose from Intel, AMD, and the connate, RAM – the quantity of RAM is important for smooth gaming. Go for laptops like MSI GE76 RAIDER Core i9 11th Gen, ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS M16 Core i7 11th Gen, Lenovo Legion Core i7 11th Gen among others.
3. How can I increase my laptop's speed? Windows-based device.
Answer To increase the speed of a laptop you can do the following activities:
- Clean your laptop- remove all software that you aren't using on a regular ground. Use a PC cleaner and optimization tool like CC Cleaner to clean up your PC.
- Keep your Windows OS updated.
- increase your RAM if possible.
- Check with a malware scanner if your PC is affected by some malware infection or imp programs.
Follow the antecedent path in order to cinch better performance of your laptop.
4. What's the difference between an engineering laptop and one for art students?
Answer Engineering pupils need to install and use a number of specialized software like CAD, AutoCAD, ANSYS, Solidworks, MATLAB, and the analogous for colorful designing and design-related work. Hence, a lot of scrap space and smooth and fast operation are necessary. Hence, choosing a laptop with a high-speed CPU, large RAM, large hard-scrap drive memory is essential. Good options are HP 15 Core i5 11th Gen Notebook, Lenovo core i5 11th Gen Laptop, Dell Inspiron Laptop, Apple MacBook Air laptop, and additional.
Crafts students install and use a lot of designing software like Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom, and the like for their design and editing work. You can choose for an i3 core processor laptop like HP Pentium close-core album, Dell Inspiron Core i3 11th Gen Notebook, Lenovo Core i3 11th Gen Ideapad Album among others.
5. What are the factors to be considered before buying a laptop?
Answer Based on what application your laptop is to be used for, you can buy one with an applicable RAM, processor, storage
type, and so on
- Processor If you're buying a laptop only for your everyday activities and don't plan to install a lot of software that might take up a huge space out, either you can go for i3 or i5 processors from Intel. On the other hand, if you're into gaming and also want to install multifold spaces consuming software, either go to i7. AMD and ARM are also other good processor brands.
- RAM If you're buying a MacBook where it isn't possible to expand the RAM post buying, either buy one with maximum RAM. Otherwise, a laptop from Lenovo, HP, Dell, Asus, etc., with 16 GB RAM should serve the purpose. The RAM can always be expanded in the future.
- Storage type If your operations aren't really heavy on the software side, you can go for an HDD type of storage. Otherwise, it's best to go for SSD-type storage. SSDs make everything significantly faster. It speeds up the computer a lot.