What is The Laptop Price in BD 2021?
The leap in technology has now brought us smartphones with up to 10GB of RAM; however, even with the top-of-the-line specifications, mobile phones fail to replace the need for a laptop. For day-to-day work, be it official or personal, we need a good laptop. Bangladeshi people enjoy the presence of several laptop brands such as HP, Dell, Asus, Acer, Lenovo, and Apple. Available under a varied price range, there is a laptop to fit every requirement such as RAM capacity, Processor, Storage, Display size and resolution, GPU, and more. For every specific need, there is a fitting option. We have accumulated Laptop prices in the bd list including top laptops available in Bangladesh. Our extensive laptop price in the bd list allows you to choose the best laptop in Bangladesh as per your requirements.
How to Choose the Laptop For You at Best price in BD?
Choosing a laptop computer that's right for you shouldn't be difficult. Whether you're a gamer, a designer, a student, or simply need a laptop for everyday tasks and browsing, TechLand BD makes it easy to search and compare between traditional laptops and convertible 2 in 1s, so you can be more productive.
How to buy a gaming laptop?
1. GPU (Graphics Card): This is the most important aspect you must check on a gaming laptop. Choose from AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics to get high- quality experience.
3. RAM: 8 GB RAM is the abecedarian and better choice for a gaming laptop. But if you aim to stream your games, or do a lot of video editing, you can go for 12 GB or 16 GB RAM.
Other types are laptops used primarily for business or travel, everyday use, for better performance and multitasking, and others.
2. Which laptop is best for gaming?
Answer These are some of the factors you should look into while buying a gaming laptop:
GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)-:choose from AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce and the connate, the CPU for assuring smooth performance- choose from Intel, AMD, and the connate, RAM – the quantity of RAM is important for smooth gaming. Go for laptops like MSI GE76 RAIDER Core i9 11th Gen, ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS M16 Core i7 11th Gen, Lenovo Legion Core i7 11th Gen among others.
3. How can I increase my laptop's speed? Windows-based device.
Answer To increase the speed of a laptop you can do the following activities:
- Clean your laptop- remove all software that you aren't using on a regular ground. Use a PC cleaner and optimization tool like CC Cleaner to clean up your PC.
- Keep your Windows OS updated.
- increase your RAM if possible.
- Check with a malware scanner if your PC is affected by some malware infection or imp programs.
5. What are the factors to be considered before buying a laptop?
- Processor If you're buying a laptop only for your everyday activities and don't plan to install a lot of software that might take up a huge space out, either you can go for i3 or i5 processors from Intel. On the other hand, if you're into gaming and also want to install multifold spaces consuming software, either go to i7. AMD and ARM are also other good processor brands.
- RAM If you're buying a MacBook where it isn't possible to expand the RAM post buying, either buy one with maximum RAM. Otherwise, a laptop from Lenovo, HP, Dell, Asus, etc., with 16 GB RAM should serve the purpose. The RAM can always be expanded in the future.
- Storage type If your operations aren't really heavy on the software side, you can go for an HDD type of storage. Otherwise, it's best to go for SSD-type storage. SSDs make everything significantly faster. It speeds up the computer a lot.
|Hp Laptop Price in BD||Dell Laptop Price in BD||Asus Laptop Price in bd||Acer Laptop Price in bd|
|Lenovo Laptop Price in bd||Apple Laptop Price in bd||Walton Laptop Price in bd||Msi Laptop Price in bd|