REPLACEMENTS & REFUNDS
1. If a product is received and is in defective condition ( Dead On Arrival ) or damaged the product will be replaced with a new product. The product has to be shipped back to Techland with all original packing and accessories with no damage to serial numbers.
2. Once the product is received we will test it to see if the product is "Dead on Arrival" and inspect the product for any damages due to misuse, burn outs or wrong handling which does not cover under warranty policy, and after which if the product is found to be defective we will get a new replacement from the brand and send it directly to user. In case a replacement is not available an alternate will be suggested or a full refund will be done. It is highly recommended to make an unboxing video of the product. Inform us immediately when you receive any defected or damaged goods.
3. If there is no replacement unit is available then user can request a refund.
4. Refund charges will be applicable for bKash/Rocket/Cards/POS/Online payments.
5. Additional fees such as EMI Charge, bKash charge, gateway charge, EFT charge etc. are non refundable
1. Goods once sold can not be returned or exchanged without a valid reason.
2. In case of online purchase customer can return the goods if it is not the same model or the product seems damaged from outside,
3. User can not return any used product.
Return and refund policy will not be valid for below reasons:
- I don't want the product now, I have ordered it unintentionally
- I like to try the product before taking it
- I have changed my mind, I don't want to take it now